9/21/2002 - Fido release 3.2 has been loaded on the demo
server. The demo allows the user to play with the system without downloading
and installing it. The new tutorial 2, in the
page, shows the user the following:
- Specifying question verbs
- Instructions to set the response class
- Using the MoodType of VerbTransactions to make verbs perform different
actions depending on the mood of the sentence.
- The Design diagram has been updated.
- The Javadoc for all of the
server classes have been gerenated. The design document now links to
these pages to document to flow through the system.